Saturday, January 22, 2011

First Test Blog

So I may start blogging, since obviously this semester is going to be a light load homework wise. I hope. I watched some friends' blogs develop over time, and I believe it's a gateway towards self-reflection. Oftentimes I ignore self-reflection, consciously or not, because I'm afraid of what it'll uncover.
I'm not going to tell anyone about this blog, because I don't think anyone really cares to read it. I don't say that in a self-pitying way; moreso that I don't think I have anything for others to read. This will mainly be a way for me to organize my own thoughts and train myself to think clearly about what's going on in my soul. I may start off with a confession series, before which I may start reading Augustine's confessions, cause who better to look towards? Eh probably quite a few, but anywho, I'm off to do some account editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment